“If only somebody had told me these things before…” this is what most of the time students tell me. I’m sure you’ll be soon one of them after this course.
“Jazz improvisation is composing 1 minute of music in 1 minute of time” Bill Evans said.
To compose one minute of music in one minute of time, improvisation must be studied like a science because it’s science.
This a step by step improvisation course for all instruments. I’ve been studying jazz improvisation for 20 years and this course is the result of all those years spent on the piano transcribing jazz masters and trying to understand how to create interesting jazz lines.
IT’S NOT ONLY A COURSE FOR PIANISTS! IT’S JAZZ IMPROVISATION COURSE FOR ALL INSTRUMENTS!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The structure of chords: chord tones and tensions
- Create interesting lines with arpeggios
- Combine arpeggios with enclosures to sound like a pro
- Improvise on any tune with just 3 scales
- Use similarity of chords to use just 1 scale for 4 types of chords
- Think in minor chords to easily play any tune